[nfbwatlk] Fw:Thruoureyes ShowAnnouncement

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Wed Jul 29 02:27:20 UTC 2009

----- Original Message -----
From: "Joe Ruffalo" <nfbnj at yahoo.com>
To: "NFB Affiliate Presidents List" <nfbaffiliatepresidents at nfbnet.org>
Cc: "Joe Ruffalo" <Joe.Ruffalo at OCNJ.ORG>
Sent: Tuesday, July 28, 2009 7:34 PM
Subject: [NFBAffiliatePresidents] Fw: [Chapter-presidents] Thruoureyes
ShowAnnouncement

Greetings to all!
For Your Information!
Please forward to your email lists and join us for aninformative show
Wednesday, July 29 at 8:00 p.m.

Best,
Joe ruffalo

Keep believing.  Keep dreaming.  Keep learning
Let's work together.  Let's make a difference!
Joseph J. Ruffalo
President, National Federation of the Blind of New Jersey
Phone:  973-743-0075
Please visit our State and National Web Sites
http://www.nfbnj.org
http://www.thruoureyes.org
http://www.blindchildren.org
http://www.nfb.org