[nfbwatlk] Thank You

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Sun Jul 26 19:24:44 UTC 2009

Hello, everyone.

I attended the Seattle chapter's picnic yesterday. I'm writing to thank
all participants for a nice time. Loved the eats although I did not
sample the desserts in favor of seconds on the chicken, potato salad and
chips. (grin)

Kay Burrows and all others who helped with the picnic arrangements did a
great job.

Again, thanks.

And while I'm writing "thank you" notes, thank everyone who helped with
the Clark County chapter's picnic last week; everyone had a great time
and Paula Achter's hospitality was much appreciated.

Mike Freeman, President
National Federation of the Blind of Washington