[nfbwatlk] Rita Update

Marty Cartwright martythekid at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 22 19:38:50 UTC 2009

Hello All,

I just got off the phone with Rita. She shared that there will be a vigil at the South Park Community Center tomorrow evening starting at 7:00 or so I think. It might be 7:30pm and will end up with a walk to the house which is about three blocks away. Rita does not expect many of us there, but wanted to share the info with us.

She also said that there will be plenty of time to collect contributions for a memorial fund. She will help coordinate this when she gets back from her trip to Chicago.

Hope to see you tomorrow or on Saturday.

Kris Colcock via Marty's computer