[nfbwatlk] Tragedy

Marty Cartwright martythekid at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 22 18:34:06 UTC 2009

Hello All,

I talked with Rita last night for quite a while. She appreciates all the
wonderful memories and sentiments being shared about Theresa. She shared
with me that at this point, there are no memorials or services scheduled.
Due to the violence of the crime, the police are still  investigating and
there probably won't be anything until mid August. Rita will let us know as
things progress.

Thank you again for all the wonderful thoughts. She will be missed. Rita is
leaving for a trip at the end of the week and wishes us all a wonderful time
at the picnic.

See you all on Saturday,
Kris Colcock via Marty's computer