[nfbwatlk] Convention Impressions

Kevin LaRose kevin at kevinlarose.net
Thu Jul 16 04:47:37 UTC 2009

If Stevie Wonder is a member of the Council, he is one purely in name only.
I have never heard of him popping up at national conventions. In fact, apart
from CSUN, I don't think he does much of any mixing and mingling with blind
folks of either organization. I trust that the statement about his
mannerisms being indicative of him being an ACB member were nothing more
than the organizational equivalent of bench jockeying. Otherwise, I'd have
to say it would be a huge stretch indeed to say something like that,
particularly in light of what I indicated above about his lack of attendance
at any meetings. Just felt like that had to be said.
Kevin L.

I'm protected by SpamBrave
http://www.spambrave.com/