[nfbwatlk] Fw: Great City Summer Street Scene Thursday July 16

Jacob Struiksma lawnmower84 at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 10 20:05:55 UTC 2009

----- Original Message -----
From: Joshua Curtis
To: jacobstruiksma at gmail.com
Sent: Friday, July 10, 2009 11:53 AM
Subject: Great City Summer Street Scene Thursday July 16

Mark you calendars for Great City's Summer Street Scene on July 16th from 5-8 pm on Bell St. between 2nd Ave. and 3rd Ave.
Please join Great City as we celebrate our progress this year, honor our amazing volunteers, and embrace summer in Seattle as a community!

Festivities will include live music with Orkestrar Zirkonium, street food from Skillet, drinks, and of course, good company.

In the spirit of our work, teams are invited to transform ordinary parking spaces along Bell St. into innovative, sustainable, and inviting places for people, heralding the new Bell St. Boulevard.

Come view the results, learn more about Great City, and enjoy the party - new faces are always welcome!

Thursday, July 16th from 5-8 pm.  Belltown on Bell St. between 2nd Ave and 3rd Ave.

Sponsors
Gold: Vulcan, Stellar Holdings, Clise Properties, Heartland, SvR Design Company
Silver: GeoEngineers, JC Mueller LLC., Lorig, Hewitt, Roosevelt Development Group
Bronze: Brady Montz, Harbor Properties,  Renee Staton, Caron Architecture
CoSponsors: the Belltown Community Council and the Belltown Business Association