[nfbwatlk] National Convention Reservations

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Fri Jan 9 02:44:31 UTC 2009

Greetings!

I was able to make my convention reservation today using the 800-266-9432 reservation number mentioned in a previous post. It took the reservationist a moment to find the NFB convention room block; I believe it is listed under "Federation". I was charged $62 (one night in a single room) to hold the reservation, not the $60 indicated in the Convention Bulletin in the December, 2008 Braille Monitor. Also, contrary to what I told Gary Mackenstadt yesterday, the rooms do not come with refrigerators so one must ask for one at the time of reservation. DIABETICS TAKE NOTE!

Mike Freeman, President
National Federation of the Blind of Washington