[nfbwatlk] FW: Invitation from Nick Licata to attend 1/12/09 City Council Event

Alco Canfield amcanfield at comcast.net
Wed Jan 7 03:29:57 UTC 2009

-----Original Message-----
From: Nick Licata [mailto:Nick.Licata at Seattle.Gov]
Sent: Tuesday, January 06, 2009 5:59 PM
To: amcanfield at comcast.net
Subject: Invitation from Nick Licata to attend 1/12/09 City Council Event

Hello,

Council President Conlin asked that I forward this invitation to you (know
your contact information has not been shared with anyone).

If you wish not to be contacted by my office, please reply to this email
with your request and my staff will remove your name from our database.

Sincerely,

Nick Licata

Please Join the Seattle City Council When we present our 2009 Priorities and
2008 Progress Report for the City of Seattle.

When:		Monday, January 12, 2009
		2:00 p.m.

Where:		Seattle City Hall
		600 Fourth Avenue
		Council Chambers, 2nd Floor

Why:		The Council is announcing its priorities early to give
citizens an opportunity to hear and provide comment on the Council's
legislative direction.

Contact:	Kimberly Reason, Council Communications
206.684.8159 or Kimberly.reason at seattle.gov

http://www.eset.com