[nfbwatlk] Interesting Hybrid video

Jedi loneblindjedi at samobile.net
Tue Dec 15 01:41:55 UTC 2009

What do you folks think about the new sound for the Volt? I personally
think it's terrible. I would be startled if I heard that, and it isn't
enough of a difference from a standard horn to be useful. What's more,
sighted drivers can opt out of using the system if they like. Honestly,
who wouldn't given the horrible noise. A lot of commenters said it
best: why not have the car sound like a car? Amen.

http://chevroletvoltage.com/index.php/Blog/stop-look-listen.html

Respectfully,
Jedi