[nfbwatlk] Holiday Party

Kay Burrows theladykathryn4one at juno.com
Fri Dec 4 16:27:20 UTC 2009

Hello Listers,

The holiday party is just eight days away and I do need a count of those
attending and your choice of entrée.  Just this morning I mailed my check to
Doug Johnson for my party cost so that Doug can enjoy that party a bit more
and have one less fee to collect. The party is at the Outback on Aurora, as
in previous years.  Doors will open at eleven we will start serving at
eleven-thirty and those arriving after noon can not be guaranteed service.
Menu includes appetizers salad, entrée and dessert and all the non alcoholic
beverages you can drink.  No word on the bar being open as of yet.  The gift
exchange is $12.50 to $15.00 and it is asked that it be kept light hearted.
The exchange is voluntary and those who bring a gift will get a gift.  Gift
bags included.

We look forward to seeing you at the party no matter which chapter or
affiliate you belong to and it is a great time to introduce family, friends
and prospective members to the NFB.  If you have difficulty with the cost
please contact your chapter president.

Sincerely,

Kay Burrows