[nfbwatlk] I Can't Believe this!

Lauren Merryfield lauren1 at catliness.com
Sun Aug 30 07:38:25 UTC 2009

Hi,
A couple friends and I attended this evening's game: Mariners and Royals and we won!  The weather was perfect and we had a great time.

As we were on our way out my friend Karen approached a guy and he said he was Rick Rizzs!  I thought he was kidding!  So I met Rick Rizzs!  This was as fun a surprise as meeting a player because I hear him on the radio all the time!  What a shock!

It is good for them to know and remember that they have blind fans listening to them in order to more enjoy the game!
Thanks
Lauren
Acorns have an oak tree to become. Kittens have a cat to become. You? You have a radiant human being fully expressing your gifts to become. :) -- Brian Johnson
CATLINES has moved to a blog at:
bizcats.blogs.com/catlines/
Visit us at our catly site:
www.catliness.com