[nfbwatlk] NFBW Web Page

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Sun Aug 9 22:13:10 UTC 2009

Fellow Federationists and friends:

If you click on http://www.nfbw.org, the NFB of Washington's web page,
you will find that I have taken down our previous content which, as some
have observed, was getting somewhat out of date. I will gradually be
replacing the content with fresh, up-to-date material. I'm afraid the
layout will be far simpler and will have no fancy graphics or style
sheets as I haven't learned how to work with them in my copious free
time. (har) But at least we'll have fresh material up there. Eventually,
I plan to have a stylish page but at the moment, I figure Chick
tenBroek's motto of: "If you can read it, send it!" applies in spades
and up-to-date content is better than no content. At least our site
links to the NFB national site so that it isn't completely vacuous.

Mike Freeman, President
NFB of Washington