[nfbwatlk] couldn't sign up at Target's site

Lauren Merryfield lauren1 at catliness.com
Sat Aug 1 08:13:34 UTC 2009

Hi,
I tried to order something through Target's website.  I was able to get the item in my cart, but then it asked for my email and password, or for new registrations register button.  I hit the register button but got an error that my email address or password were not correct.  There was no way that I could find, to start from the beginning of the signing up process.  I was unable to finish my transaction because I couldn't get signed up!  What a bummer!
Thanks
Lauren
Acorns have an oak tree to become. Kittens have a cat to become. You? You have a radiant human being fully expressing your gifts to become. :) -- Brian Johnson
CATLINES has moved to a blog at:
bizcats.blogs.com/catlines/
Visit us at our catly site:
www.catliness.com