[nfbwatlk] The Blindness Movie

Kristina Lawrence tishgifts at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 23:10:56 UTC 2009

Lisa,

I agree with Ct this time. This is a deceased equine that has been
beaten enough. Of course it is your decision, but I personally will no
longer discuss the matter on the list. We did a great job getting the
word out on the NFB view of the movie. There has been alot of rational
and irrational discussion regarding it and for me personally, there
are more pressing matters to draw my attention.

If you can watch the ovie objectively, Kudos! You can discuss it with
the experience of the movie behind your views. You will be well
informed when the topic comes up. I chewed my way through the book
myself and frankly have no desire to see the movie. Good luck and do
as you fell you should do.

Hope to see you soon,
Kris