[nfbwatlk] Greetings!

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Wed Apr 29 15:38:04 UTC 2009

Hello, all!

I'm back in the land of the living. I'm still in Southwest Washington Medical Center; I'll possibly go home Friday although it is possible I might get out tomorrow. I won't go into gory details but suffice it to say that I am in no pain and am progressing steadily.

There's great wi-fi access in my room so as long as the Braille Sense can handle the email and web pages, I have access to the world.
I haven't read all my messages yet (there are a slew of them) so let me thank everyone in advance for their well-wishes and good cheer.

Onward and upward!

Mike Freeman, President
National Federation of the Blind of Washington