[nfbwatlk] which is correct?

PAUL VAN DYCK paulvandyck at comcast.net
Sun Apr 26 18:23:26 UTC 2009

Good morning Lauren (and crew)

Kingdome is one word, upper case K at the beginning.  Neat word play for a dome in King County, wouldn't you say?  There is some excellent stuff on You Tube including replays of TV footage when they brought it down.  Went to a football game there with my sis, and had my FM pocket radio tuned to KVI to hear announcers.  I was the blind guy in the group who knew what was going on down on the playing field so my sighted friends were asking me stuff because we were sitting up near the top and they were having difficulty seeing the plays.  Pretty ironic, eh?

Paul Van Dyck

Sounds of Awareness Radio

www.soundsofawareness.org