[nfbwatlk] How to Buy Braille Coins

Lauren Merryfield lauren1 at catliness.com
Tue Apr 21 04:21:15 UTC 2009

Hi,
I tried to order a coin from the US Mint and they said it wasn't available
yet.  Then I received a print letter stating that I had to use a check or
money order to order the coin.

So I chucked all of that and called the National Office, and the person who
took my order was someone I knew!  So that was a lot better!
Thanks
Lauren