[nfbwatlk] my opinion only

Kristina Lawrence tishgifts at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 23:38:00 UTC 2009

Mike and all,

The Mariners and Seattle Seahawks have been an OK'd topic on the list.
Other topics such as cooking and such are allowed as well with the
understanding that they don't constitute a huge long thread. We have
all posted Off Topic messages.

As for your report on DSB and how the Residency Program is being kept.
I am guilty of not reading the list in a timely manner and also not
responding to it in the same manner. I do get bogged down
occasionally. However, this also means that I miss stuff occasionally.
I request that if you or someone else has posted something to the list
and you do not feel that I have responded in a timely manner, either
call me directly or email me directly. Bring my attention to it so
that I can addres the issue.

I also, as I said at our meeting< think you handled this well when Lou
Oma spoke to you in the hallway. Yes, we are pleased that the
residential program is staying. The statement that was prepared and
given to the SRC and Lou Oma stated that this is what we wanted. So,
of course we are thrilled that the apartments are staying.

In regards to the other items. I'm not sure what to say or think. I
need to digest a bit more. I think that it could be a benefit to all
clients to have the OTC opened up to them all. Having to read and
reread the jargon to make sure I understand exactly what is going on
is important to me so that I can address the issues intelligently.

Thank you for posting this information. It helps us all to know what
is going on. Please keep us updated and in the loop. I hope to make a
more coherent statement to Lou Oma's report within the next few days.

Kris Colcock Lawrence
President, NFBW Greater Seattle Chapter
1st VP, NFBW