[nfbwatlk] Fw: NFBNJ: Internet radio show, NAGDU, Wednesday, April 22, 8:00 p.m. EST

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Mon Apr 20 14:08:40 UTC 2009

----- Original Message -----
From: "Joe Ruffalo" <nfbnj at yahoo.com>
To: "NFB Affiliate Presidents List" <nfbaffiliatepresidents at nfbnet.org>
Sent: Monday, April 20, 2009 3:53 AM
Subject: [NFBAffiliatePresidents] NFBNJ: Internet radio show,
NAGDU,Wednesday, April 22, 8:00 p.m. EST

Greetings to all,

Please consider listening, participating and distributing  this message.

Wednesday, April 22 at 8:00 p.m. ESt for an live interview with Marion
Gwizdala, National Association of Guide Dog Users, President.

In addition, thru our eyes offers the opportunity for state, division
and chapter presidents to be interviewed with the possibility of hosting
their own shows.
Also, mark the dates of Wednesday, May 13:
Michael Hingson and the k NFB Totally Mobile and Global
Wednesday, June 24: The 80th anniversary of the Seeing Eye

Both shows are scheduled for 8:00 p.m. EST.

Once again, we are changing what it means to be blind.

Joe Ruffalo, president

SAVE THE DATE:

 The next "Thruoureyes with Joe Ruffalo" live internet radio show is
scheduled for

Wednesday April  22, 2009

 at

8:00 PM EST.

Mr. Ruffalo will be interviewing National Association of Guide Dog Users
(NAGDU) president, Marion Gwizdala.

NAGDU's current initiatives  and legislative  issues related to service
animals are some of the topics that will be discussed

on the evening's program.

I invite you to visit

www.thruoureyes.org

 or to

hear the program live via telephone dial 201 793 9022 with the access
code:

2400484.

To phone in live during the show to ask a question use:

1 888 572 0141

Thruoureyes is also pleased to announce the new Thruoureyes JAWS page.
This page lists scheduled shows

for the month, topics, and listen/download capability. the link is:

www.thruoureyes.org/jaws.html

Joe Ruffalo, president