[nfbwatlk] Upcoming Hospital Stay

Robert Sellers robertsellers500 at comcast.net
Fri Apr 10 22:10:31 UTC 2009

Mike, hopeing  the best for you.

bob

-----Original Message-----
From: nfbwatlk-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:nfbwatlk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of Mike Freeman
Sent: Wednesday, April 08, 2009 4:51 PM
To: nfbwatlk at nfbnet.org
Subject: [nfbwatlk] Upcoming Hospital Stay

Greetings, fellow list participants!

On April 21, I will be entering Southwest Washington Medical Center here in
Vancouver for a colon resection to ensure that all cancerous tissue
surrounding a cancerous pollup discovered during a recent colonoscopy is
removed. I am told that cure is virtually certain. I  will be in the
hospital for five or six days and convalescing at home for several weeks
thereafter. I am told that I will be fully recovered by the time of the
national convention in July.

Assuming I'm not drugged to the gills and that there is wi-fi capability in
the hospital, I will endeavor to communicate via email from the hospital. If
not, I'll be back in the land of the computer-living when I return home. I
shall see to it that you are informed how things went as soon as is
practical.

Mike Freeman, President
National Federation of the Blind of Washington