[nfbwatlk] FW: NEW PAVE PTI group

Nightingale, Noel Noel.Nightingale at ed.gov
Wed Apr 8 14:58:54 UTC 2009

FYI

________________________________
From: Noel Nightingale [mailto:nnightingale at earthlink.net]
Sent: Tuesday, April 07, 2009 7:02 PM
To: Nightingale, Noel
Subject: FW: NEW PAVE PTI group

-----Original Message-----
From: ESD GP GCDE-INFO [mailto:GCDE-INFO at ESD.WA.GOV]
Sent: Tuesday, April 07, 2009 1:50 PM
To: GCDE-INFO at LISTSERV.WA.GOV

________________________________
From: Miosotis Perez [mailto:mperez at wapave.org]
Sent: Thursday, March 26, 2009 4:39 PM
To: Miosotis Perez
Subject: NEW PAVE PTI group

Good Afternoon

We would like to inform everyone that we have created a new Parent Training and Information List Serve. Our new group can be found by following this link

PAVEPTI-subscribe at yahoogroups.com<mailto:PAVEPTI-subscribe at yahoogroups.com>.

Please also forward this email to all of your contacts. We look forward to having you as part of our list Serve.

Miosotis Perez
mperez at wapave.org
PAVE
Partnership for Action
Voices for Empowerment
Spanish/English Translator
(253)-565-2266 (v/tty)
(253)566-8052 Fax

This message and accompanying documents are covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. §§ 2510-2521, and contain information intended for the specified individual(s) only.This e-mail, including attachments, may include confidential and/or proprietary information, and may be used only by
the person or entity to which it is addressed.
If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by replying to this message and delete this e-mail immediately.