[nfbwatlk] mlb.com

Beth Manning b-bmanning at comcast.net
Thu Apr 2 23:15:52 UTC 2009

Hi Kevin,

I found it for $14.95 for Standard Features

    • Listen to select Spring Training Games LIVE
    • LISTEN to Every 2009 Regular Season and Postseason Game LIVE
    • All Home & Select Away Feeds
    • Spanish feeds available for select games
    • PC/Mac Compatible
    • Sports Illustrated offer:
        • 3 Months (14 Issues) subscription Free
        • Includes Automatic Annual Renewal

Here is the link fo the webpage I got the info from:

Hope that helps.

Later,

Beth Manning

CC chapter