[nfbwatlk] Fw: [wtbbl] Open Positions For the Patron AdvisoryCouncil 2009

Mike Mello mike at mello.com
Thu Oct 30 06:10:26 UTC 2008

Yes, and for anyone who does not know, I serve on the PAC for the NFBW. If you have something you would like me to
bring to the meetings please give me a call at 208-301-0565 or see me at the convention!
Please welcome Danielle King to our convention, she is the new director of the WTBBL, and I think she is doing a
wonderful job!
Thanks.