[nfbwatlk] Emailing: resolution 0802.doc, resolution 08-01.doc, resolution 08-03.docx

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Sun Nov 23 01:09:21 UTC 2008

Fellow Federationists and friends:

Attached, please find the resolutions passed at our recent NFB of
Washington convention.

I will endeavor to get them up on the web site.

Thanks.

Mike Freeman, President
NFB of Washington

The message is ready to be sent with the following file or link
attachments:
resolution 0802.doc
resolution 08-01.doc
resolution 08-03.docx

sending or receiving certain types of file attachments.  Check your
e-mail security settings to determine how attachments are handled.