[nfbwatlk] Yippee! It seems I am back on Line with a new address

Gloria fairyfoot at webband.com
Wed Nov 12 00:06:38 UTC 2008

Hi Kay,

Welcome back!

Gloria Whipple
Corresponding Secretary
Inland Empire chapter
nfb of WA
Cell phone: 509-475-4993

-----Original Message-----
From: nfbwatlk-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:nfbwatlk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of Kay Burrows
Sent: Tuesday, November 11, 2008 3:46 PM
To: nfbwatlk at nfbnet.org
Subject: [nfbwatlk] Yippee! It seems I am back on Line with a new address

Hello Fellow Listers,

After months of frustration and loneliness I am now on line, and it appears
that it will finally take.  Yippee!  It is good to be hearing things
completely and first hand.  I do appreciate all of those of you who kept me
informed as things moved on, but there is nothing like hearing for your self
and in a more timely manner.

I have missed being able to keep up and interact with all of you out there.
It is so good to back home and in the swing of things.

Yeah!

Kay Burrows

AKA KB

http://www.nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbwatlk_nfbnet.org/fairyfoot%40webban