[nfbwatlk] Bookclub

Alco Canfield amcanfield at comcast.net
Fri Nov 7 22:36:34 UTC 2008

Hi, Denise,

I would be interested in this.  Please let me know where the first meeting will be and when.  Suggestions for reading----Crashing Through, The Kite Runner, Hope Dies Last.  This last was written by the Chicago author and journalist who just died but whose name has flown out of my head at the moment.

Thanks.

Alco