[Nfbnet-members-list] Attention All Midwest Students: National Association of Blind Students Midwest Regional Studetn Seminar -- Register Here!

webmaster at nfbofillinois.org webmaster at nfbofillinois.org
Wed Jan 15 02:40:50 UTC 2020

Greetings to all students in the Midwest region,

The time has come again for the Midwest Regional Student Spring Seminar
hosted by the National Federation of the Blind of Illinois and the National
Association of Blind Students, located in Chicago, IL. The event will take
place the weekend of March 20-22, with a registration deadline of February
10, 2020. Please join us for a weekend of advocacy, networking, and academic
empowerment. I have attached the official flyer to this email and encourage
you all to use the below link to register online for the event. Shortly
after you complete the registration form, you will receive an email for the
next steps to claim your spot at the Holiday Inn O'Hare.

Register Here:
https://www.nfbofillinois.org/midwest-students-spring-seminar/registration

We look forward to connecting with you in Chicago.

Sincerely,

Brian A. Mackey

Brian A. Mackey, Webmaster
609-680-8488
Email: webmaster at nfbofillinois.org
Website: www.nfbofillinois.org
Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/category/Community-Organization/National-Fede
ration-Of-The-Blind-Of-Illinois-772697582924637
Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/nfbi
Live the life you want.
The National Federation of the Blind of Illinois is a community of members
and friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation's blind. Every
day we work together to help blind people live the lives they want

Robert Parsons, Jr.
Vice President, Michigan Association of Blind Students President, Kalamazoo
Chapter Board Member, National Federation of the Blind of Michigan