[Nfbnet-members-list] AIRA at Washington Seminar

Jessica Beecham Jessica at wefitwellness.com
Sun Jan 28 16:34:39 UTC 2018

Hi David

This is a message from Kevan Worley

Greetings Colleagues!

I serve as chair person of our NFB AIRA booster
committee. As we work to guide the development of
important technologies, we invite, NFB AIRA
boosters, AIRA explorers, and everyone to learn
more! Please stop by our drop in demo space. We
will be in the Caucus room from 8:30-4:30 Monday. We hope to see you in D.C.!

Don’t forget, explorers have FREE site access
at many D.C. museums, the airport, Capitol
buildings, and the Holiday Inn all week long!

At Your Service

Kevan Worley

Sent from my iPhone