[Nfbnet-members-list] NFB of Mo State Convention, 4/5/18 - 4/8/18

Randy C randycarmack at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 02:55:55 UTC 2018

 National Federation of the Blind of MissouriState Convention Live Video
Streaming

National Rep: Mark Riccobono, President of NFB

We are very proud to announce that our 56th Annual State Convention will be
live streamed in both audio and video directly to www.nfbmo.org.  The
convention will kick off at 7:00 pm on Thursday, April 5, 2018 and ends at
12:00 pm on Sunday, April 8, 2018.  Our live streaming schedule is listed
below.  Supplemental live streams that are outside of the times listed
below can be viewed on the National Federation of the Blind of
Missouri Facebook Page.

*Live Streaming Schedule*