[Nfbnet-members-list] Election Assistance Commission Seeking Stories

Blake, Lou Ann LBlake at nfb.org
Wed May 4 14:08:13 UTC 2016

Dear Fellow Federationists,

The US Election Assistance Commission (EAC) wants to hear from blind,
low vision, and other voters with disabilities about their voting
experience as part of their work to update voting system guidelines.
As part of its effort to learn about the experience of voters with
disabilities, the EAC held a public hearing on accessible voting on
April 27, 2016, to hear from voters with disabilities. You can make
your voting experience part of the official hearing transcript by
emailing your voting story to <mailto:listen at eac.gov>listen at eac.gov
by Wednesday, May 11, 2016. Help improve voting accessibility by
telling your personal voting story to the EAC! Thank you!

Lou Ann

Lou Ann Blake, J.D.
Deputy Executive Director
Jernigan Institute
National Federation of the Blind
200 East Wells Street
     at Jernigan Place
Baltimore, MD 21230
Telephone: (410) 659-9314, ext. 2221
Fax: (410) 659-5129
E-mail: <mailto:lblake at nfb.org>lblake at nfb.org
Web site: <http://www.nfb.org/>www.nfb.org

the expectations of blind people, because low expectations create
obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can have the life
you want; blindness is not what holds you back.

<https://nfb.org/make-gift>Make a gift to the National Federation of
the Blind and help ensure all blind Americans live the lives they want.