[Nfbnet-members-list] NFB of Indiana State Convention Streaming

Mika Baugh mikabaugh at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 30 14:27:41 UTC 2015

Fellow Federationists,
For the first time ever, the NFB of Indiana state convention will be streamed live from South Bend, Indiana this weekend!
If you were unable to make it to the convention this year, don't worry! You can listen into the steam and participate virtually.
The following agenda items will be streamed: the state board meeting on Friday at 7pm, the general session Saturday from 9-12 and 2-5, and the banquet on Saturday at 7pm.
Of course we'd love to have you with us this weekend, but this is a fantastic way to participate in the convention from the comfort of your own home!
To listen to the stream, please use the following link:
http://olivero.us/nfbin
We hope to see many of you there through the stream!
Cordially,

Mika Baugh
Secretary, National Federation of the Blind of Indiana

Sent from my iPhone

Sent from my iPhone