[Nfbnet-members-list] Get your I Heart Braille Shirt!

Kimie Beverly kimie.beverly at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 22:08:00 UTC 2015

 In celebration of the 75th anniversary of the National Federation of the
Blind, NFB Nevada will be selling I Heart Braille t-shirts. Each shirt is
light blue with the words “I,”  followed by a heart with the NFB Nevda logo
inside and representing the word “love,” and finally the word “Braille,”
which is in grade 2 contracted Braille. All of the Braille dots are raised
so that you can feel them. On the reverse side of the shirt appears the NFB
of Nevada logo along with the phrase, “Celebrating 75 years of the National
Federation of the Blind.” We will be selling our shirts for $15 and have
both adult and children sizes.
Looking forward to see you all in Orlando!
Sincerely,
Kimie Beverly