[Nfbnet-members-list] Reminder: New Federation Song Contest

Gabe Cazares gcazares at nfbtx.org
Wed Apr 30 16:59:52 UTC 2014

Fellow Federationists,
I encourage you to continue composing, recording, and submitting your
entries to the NFB New Song Project. The collaborator(s) of the
winning song, which will be selected by our membership, will receive a
complimentary banquet ticket and registration to our seventy-fifth
anniversary. Additionally, the lyrics to the winning song will be
printed in our 2015 anniversary program.
This is an opportunity to impact the history of the Federation in a
significant way, and show the world that we can truly live the life we
want! Don't miss out; the deadline for submissions is July 13, 2014.
For more information, or if you have any questions, please contact me
at gcazares at nfbtx.org. You may also find helpful information by
visiting our New Federation Song Project blog post at:
https://nfb.org/blog/vonb-blog/glory-glory-federation-our-cause-goes-marching

Gabe Cazares
Email: gcazares at nfbtx.org
Twitter: @gmcazares