[Nfbnet-members-list] Survey for undergraduate statistical research.

Kathryn Webster webskc13 at wfu.edu
Wed Apr 16 18:06:48 UTC 2014

Hello to my Federation Family!
	Good afternoon! My name is Kathryn Webster and I am a first-year student at Wake Forest University in Winston-Salem, North Carolina. To briefly introduce myself: I grew up in Connecticut, serve as the first vice president of the Connecticut Association of Blind Students, am a board member for the National Federation of the Blind of Connecticut, and received a national scholarship in 2013, with great pride might I add. Currently, I am in the process of receiving a dual major in Mathematical Business and Economics, while attaining a minor in Statistics. Long-term, I hope to become an Actuarial Scientist and motivational speaker.
Enough about me…I need your help!
I am collecting responses from adult members of the NFB. I've created a survey, which is entirely confidential and unanimous, names and addresses will not be recorded. I am seeking at least 200 responses so please take 5 minutes to answer this brief, 12 question survey. It will help me with research I am compiling with my Statistics professor.
I greatly appreciate your support and willingness! Do not hesitate to reach out to me off-list at webskc13 at wfu.edu.
The survey link is:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/6MD693G
Thank you again for your help in pursuing my academic aspirations.
Kindest Regards,
Kathryn C. Webster