[Nfbnet-members-list] Iowa Scissors Announcement

Michael D. Barber nfbiowa at qwestoffice.net
Wed Jun 26 01:17:35 UTC 2013

For many years, it has been the tradition of the National Federation
of the  Blind of Iowa to sell our famous Iowa Stainless-steel folding
scissors at the convention of the National Federation of the
Blind.  These nifty little gems are great stocking-stuffers,
thank-you gifts and handy to carry in your pocket or purse.

Once again,  we will come to convention with these wonderful
scissors.  This year, after having absorbed as many price-increases
as possible, we will be selling our scissors for only $8 per
pair.  Even though the price has gone up, the  high-quality and value
remains the same.

See one of our affiliate members as we roam the halls of the hotel
and help to support the programs of the National Federation of the
Blind of Iowa.  The sale of these scissors help to fund people who
wish to come to the NFB convention.

Cordially,
Michael D. Barber
(515) 771-8348