[Nfbnet-members-list] Trouble With Thruoureyes.org Web Site

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Sat Dec 15 23:39:22 UTC 2012

 From the desk of Joe Ruffalo.
Receive and request for distribution from  Len Azzarone
Subject: RE: ThruOurEyes webpage
Thru Our Eyes has been experiencing what is called a DNS Hijack
issue. Apparently when some visitors go to thru our eyes their
browser immediately takes
them to a bogus and most probably a virus infected web site. If this
happens to you DO NOT CLICK ANY LINKS WITHIN THIS WEB SITE. Simply
close your browser,
restart, and continue to surf as normal without returning to thru our
eyes. Until we track down this problem you should only use our mobile
and JAWS friendly
m.thruoureyes org. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Joe17.vcf  Joe17.vcf