[Nfbnet-members-list] Holiday Giving Book Campaign Update

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Wed Dec 5 00:03:36 UTC 2012

Federationists,

Our Holiday Giving Book campaign is now in full swing. We saw good
results from our participation in #GivingTuesday, but we're not done
yet. We need to continue to work together to reach our goal. We're
aiming to fund some of the many programs of the Jernigan Institute,
such as Early Explorers, STEM academies for blind students, and the
BELL programs.

Please take a few minutes to share the link to the holiday giving
book with your neighbors, co-workers, doctors, and community groups.
The link is simple:
<http://www.nfb.org/holiday-giving-book>www.nfb.org/holiday-giving-book.
You can find more information on the homepage of the NFB web site.
Or, you can always call me at (410) 659-9314, extension 2371 or
E-Mail me at <mailto:mbaugh at nfb.org>mbaugh at nfb.org to discuss ways
you and your chapter can get involved.

I appreciate your help in making this fundraising activity a success,
and I look forward to continuing to change the lives of thousands of
blind people in the coming year!

Warm Regards,

Mika Baugh

Outreach, Jernigan Institute