[Cccnfbw] FW: donations

robert sellers robertsellers500 at comcast.net
Fri Sep 9 06:44:26 UTC 2011

Ime forwarding an email which gives directions on donating to a walker  in
our team or to the NFB team.

You can pass this onto people you know to donate on your behalf.

The proble I had was more with learning ms office 2010. I've had people try
it and others seem to do ok.

I'm to tired tonight to try and cut and paste it out of the email.

For those who are walking, I'm working with C-tran in  transporting us up as
a team.

Bob