[NFBWATlk] SRC-B Quarterly Meeting tomorrow

Kris Colcock kris at colcock.com
Fri Mar 8 01:24:56 UTC 2024

Hello, Please attend if possible....
Join via Zoom: https://dsb-wa-gov.zoom.us/j/81124050796
Note from Meredith:
Hello everyone,
Happy New Year to all!  Our first quarterly meeting of 2024 is right
around the corner. Congratulations once again to Andy Arvidson, our
new Chair and Kris Colcock, our new Vice Chair. They will be leading
the March 8th meeting.
Included in this e-mail are three attachments: Friday’s agenda, the
quarterly report, and the updated Council contact information list.
Yvonne is still working on the December meeting minutes.
We have a busy agenda planned for the March meeting which will
include, Michael MacKillop’s Executive Director report with agency
updates, reports from our committee chairs, and a presentation by Lisa
Wheeler, Assistant Director of VR-Workforce Initiatives, and Carl
Peterson, Business Relations and Workforce Program Manager. Jen Bean
will present highlights from the CAP Annual Report. There will also be
time to discuss planning for an in-person SRC quarterly meeting, our
first since December of 2019.
Please let me know if you have questions about the March meeting or
how to join by Zoom. Please use the Zoom link that is listed above and
on the agenda. You can contact Yvonne or myself with any inquiries!
Have a great weekend, talk to you soon.
Thank you,
Meredith