[NFBWATlk] Door prizes

kkipp123 at gmail.com kkipp123 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 13 19:47:58 UTC 2024

Good morning fellow federationists!

Our state convention is fast approaching.  As usual, we will have door
prizes.  Even though door prizes aren't the most important aspect of the
convention, they do add some levity, and maybe even insurance that we don't
skip out for a stroll during the general sessions.  This year, we will also
be holding an auction.  Please feel free to donate items, gift cards, or
cash for door prizes and/or the auction.  Donations can come from
individuals or chapters.  You may turn your items in to me at the
convention.

I'm looking forward to seeing you at our  really great convention.

Kaye