[NFBWATlk] January Meeting for the BELL Academy

Kris Colcock kris at colcock.com
Fri Jan 12 20:34:36 UTC 2024

** Please Share **
Hello Everyone and welcome to 2024!

So much is going on and it is time for us to gather and talk about
Summer while we are sipping our hot drinks and trying to stay warm.

Monday, January 15 at 7pm is our next meeting. Below is the invitation
to join us on Zoom. Please feel free to pass this along to anyone who
might be interested in learning about the BELL Academy.

This meeting we will be identifying up to four Point People. These
individuals will take on the responsibility of one particular task
work with others to complete the task and bring the results back to
the entire group. We need point people in each state to make things
easy. Think subcommittees. Point People need the ability to work with
others, meet deadlines and be organized enough to know where you are
in the process. Information gathered and results will come back to
Justin and myself to piece into the overall program. more info in the
discussion topics.
 If you are interested in being a Point Person but can't make this
meeting please let Justin or myself know.

Discussion Topics:
* Filling out the volunteer form. I know, we promised it to you
earlier. However, we now have it finalized and here is the link:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/19RJPyEkeR5ORbJTChE3pALXqAd1tXN912VniU3Z5Mihjk2-hASU1Y_GWQ2wQB4ZTmXTnlpiA?usp=sharing
* Announcing the theme of the BELL Academy
* Announcing who we have confirmation for participation
* Who would like to take charge of spreading the word about
volunteering in Washington? Who would like to take it on in Oregon?
* Who wants to be the lead person for co-ordinating donations in
Washington? in Oregon?
* Any other announcements?

Have a great weekend, stay warm and talk on Monday evening!

Topic: BELL Academy Meeting Room
Time: Monday January 15, 2024 @ 7pm

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84013492503?pwd=M252SWJKK3orQk1qTHo1K0RGckNrQT09

Meeting ID: 840 1349 2503
Passcode: 232057

---

One tap mobile
+12532158782,,84013492503#,,,,*232057# US (Tacoma)
+12532050468,,84013492503#,,,,*232057# US

---

Meeting ID: 840 1349 2503
Passcode: 232057

Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kx4D0BbCl