[NFBWATlk] Wishing to have a cup of coffee, sit down with anyone who is attending the Washington seminar from Washington state.

Maurice Mines presidentdeafblindnfb at mauricemines.org
Fri Jan 12 15:16:44 UTC 2024

Good morning everyone, I hope my email finds everyone in Washington state well. This message is for anyone who is going to be attending the Washington seminar from Washington. Wish to spend a few minutes if anyone wishes to to have a chat over a cup of coffee. If anyone wants to do that during some of the downtime, please send me a email and will work out schedules. The other thing I wanted to mention we will be having a line division meeting tomorrow afternoon starting at 3 o’clock Pacific if people wish for me to post that zoom link please respond to this email list and I will go ahead and post it. thanks and enjoy Friday and a long weekend for some of you.
Sent from my iPhone.
Email, Nfb, presidentdeafblnfb at mauricemines.org  email personal minesm at me.com. Voice,  text number 805-803-4880.
Fax number  661-449-3746.

President, National Federation of the blind DeafBlind division. IP relay number 661-249-9715.
Vice President national Federation of the blind of California Bakersfield chapter.
amateur radio, call sign, kd0iko.