[NFBWATlk] Members at Large February Meeting

Nikki Palm nikkirae83 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 6 04:14:47 UTC 2024

Happy February Federation Family,

Wow! The illiteration in that greeting makes my teacher heart go pitter patter. Okay don’t worry, I’m done nerding-out now. Back to business.

It is time once again for the chapter meeting for the Members At Large. We will be gathering on Zoom Thursday, February 8, 2024 at 7pm. We will be playing this month’s Presidential Release at 6:30.

We will be hearing about Washington Seminar and talking about our convention, which is fast approaching. We will end the meeting with a discussion about the stigmas surrounding blindness that are imposed on us not only by society and stereotypes, but by ourselves. We sincerely hope you will join us Thursday evening. Please feel free to share this information.

                -Nikki Palm

Topic: NFBW Members At Large
Time: Second Thursday of every month at 7pm
Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81030669502?pwd=dEJTWjRQeXRzdjF5THk1NUlCVG90dz09

Meeting ID: 810 3066 9502
Passcode: 823589
One tap mobile
+12532158782,,81030669502#,,,,*823589# US (Tacoma)
+13462487799,,81030669502#,,,,*823589# US (Houston)

Dial by your location
        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
 Meeting ID: 810 3066 9502
Passcode: 823589