[NFBWATlk] Learn about the 2024 BELL Academy and how you can help!

Kris Colcock kris at colcock.com
Wed Oct 18 19:55:56 UTC 2023

Hello Everyone,

Hope you are enjoying our Pacific Northwest weather. October is
usually a little cooler, damp with occasional bursts of sunlight. As
we head in to the cooler months, it is hard to believe we are going to
talk about the 2024 summer! Yet to plan a successful BELL Academy we
need to start putting people and things together.

October 30, 2023 at 7:00pm is our first 2024 BELL Academy meeting.
This meeting is focused on you, the volunteer. We will talk about:
* What is BELL -  brief overview for new individuals. You can learn
more at nfb.org/bell
* Volunteer Roles
* Who can volunteer?
* How to apply to be a volunteer

Gather and  meet other prospective volunteers and learn about the
program. We will
record the informational portion of the meeting for those who cannot
attend but are interested. Join the meeting by Zoom:

Topic: BELL Academy Meeting Room
Time: October 30, 2023 @ 7:00pm
Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84013492503?pwd=M252SWJKK3orQk1qTHo1K0RGckNrQT09

Meeting ID: 840 1349 2503
Passcode: 232057

---

One tap mobile
+12532158782,,84013492503#,,,,*232057# US (Tacoma)
+12532050468,,84013492503#,,,,*232057# US

---

Dial by your location
• +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
• +1 253 205 0468 US
• +1 669 444 9171 US
• +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
• +1 719 359 4580 US
• +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
• +1 386 347 5053 US
• +1 507 473 4847 US
• +1 564 217 2000 US
• +1 646 931 3860 US
• +1 689 278 1000 US
• +1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
• +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
• +1 305 224 1968 US
• +1 309 205 3325 US
• +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
• +1 360 209 5623 US

Meeting ID: 840 1349 2503
Passcode: 232057

Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kx4D0BbCl

Kris Colcock
BELL Program Coordinator, NFB of Washington

Justin Harford
BELL Program Coordinator, NFB of Oregon