[NFBWATlk] Reminder for Members At Large Meeting 10/12/23

Kristina Colcock tishgifts at gmail.com
Wed Oct 11 17:16:52 UTC 2023

 Greetings everyone!

It is that time to gather and discuss. To have some time of
fellowship, maybe learn something new and plan for our activities as
we enter the winter months. The National Federation of the Blind of
Washington Members At Large Chapter will gather on October 12th. The
room will open at 6:30pm and those who have not had a chance to hear
the Presidential Release should join to hear the messages, information
and news from accross the nation. At 7:00pm we will start our meeting.
Our guest speaker will tell us about Hable, which is a device to help
access your smart phone with incredible ease.

The other important thing is our chapter fund raiser. This winter we
will be offering a bakpack full of supplies you would need in case of
emergency. The items included are a NOAA radio, whistle, space
blanket, emergency poncho, life straws, water purification tablets,
masks, can opener, first aid kit, goodies and much more. For every $5
donation, a person's name will go into the bucket. For every $20
donation, the person's name will go in 5 times. The backpack full of
items will have a value of $125 or more. Attend our meeting to hear
the full list of items. This offering will also include a booklet in
the media of your choice giving good information on how to be prepared
on a budget! The drawing will be held at our December meeting.

Below is the Zoom information. As always, if you have any questions
about the meeting, NFB or blindness issues, don't hesitate to give us
a call or drop an email. See you on Thursday night!

Join Zoom Meeting

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81030669502?pwd=dEJTWjRQeXRzdjF5THk1NUlCVG90dz09

Meeting ID: 810 3066 9502

Passcode: 823589

One tap mobile

+12532158782,,81030669502#,,,,*823589# US (Tacoma)

+13462487799,,81030669502#,,,,*823589# US (Houston)

Dial by your location

        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)

 Meeting ID: 810 3066 9502

Passcode: 823589