[NFBWATlk] a brief announcement, and minor thoughts from a former Washingtonian.

Maurice A.Mines presidentdeafblindnfb at maurice-amines.com
Sun Oct 1 21:56:47 UTC 2023

good afternoon everyone, I hope everyone is well. I just wanted everyone
to know that if you have the one friends next Saturday the National
Federation of the Blind duck blind aggression will hold an open board
meeting meeting open to all starting at 5 PM Pacific time. Our featured
speaker next weekend is Jennifer Wenzel who is the employment committee
chairman woman. She cannot talk about deaf blindness and employment. In
voltaic a few questions. I'm going to include the link to next
Saturday's zoom meeting in the body of this message.

Join Zoom Meeting
https://nfb-org.zoom.us/j/95387481943?pwd=Z0JmNEhDWkhqb0RDWlpEWXhKNUs5UT09

Meeting ID: 953 8748 1943
Passcode: 260722

One tap mobile
+16699006833,,95387481943# US (San Jose)
+14086380968,,95387481943# US (San Jose)

Dial by your location
. +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)

now my minor thought, it is doing something that does not do very often
here in Bakersfield or live it's raining today. It definitely reminds me
of Washington state. Here's hoping that the renters make the playoffs.
It was interesting to listen to some of those games last year on
satellite radio. Be well everyone if anyone has any questions about next
Saturday's agenda please feel free to send me an email.

Maurice Mines, President

National Federation of the Blind Deaf-Blind Division

Email: presidentdeafblindnfb at maurice-amines.com

Website: www.nfb.org <http://www.nfbdeaf-blind.org>

Live the life you want.

The National Federation of the Blind Deaf-Blind Division, a proud division

of the National Federation of the Blind, is a community of members and

friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation's blind. Every
day

we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.