[NFBWATlk] NFBW Seattle Chapter Baimbrridge Adventure Peom, please check it out!

Humberto Avila humberto_avila.it104 at outlook.com
Mon May 29 02:09:17 UTC 2023

Federation Seattleites Embrace Adventure (Plan I)

By: Humberto Avila and Mr. chatGPT

In Seattle's vibrant realm, a tale unfurled,
with my NFB friends, forging a confident world.
The blind of Greater Seattle, an empowered chapter,
Embarked on a journey, embracing our rapture.

Upon the ferry's deck, whispers of the breeze,
skillfullness took flight, our spirits at ease.
To Bainbridge Island, we set our sights,
A quest for self-assurance, reaching new heights.

At Streamliner restaurant, laughter filled the air,
Where friendships blossomed, beyond compare.
Flavors intertwined, as bonds were fortified,
Embracing our dreams, with compassion as our guide.

Step by step, we ventured through the unknown,
Mastering our travel skills, improvizing, strengths we had sown.
With canes / dogs in hand, we navigated with grace,
Embracing independence, just like our sighted base.

Together we strode, confident and proud,
improvizing again, getting lost, finding each other, voices ringing loud.
Through bustling streets, our path we did chart,
living through obstacles proficiently, a testament to our practiced art.

As the adventure drew to a close, hearts gleamed,
A tapestry of triumph, a shared dream redeemed.
always learning, taking it all in,
Unleashing our potential, letting our spirits within.

So let this poem resound, in verses that bind,
The voice of empowerment, we all need to find.
For in our journey, we found our place,
A world of endless possibilities to embrace.

And so we live, play, work, and let it be,

Through our unity, love, additute, and determination, that is the NFB!

This piece of literary art was composed in collaboration with Chat GBT.
Unleashing the power of #AI has been amazing. Let #AI be a tool to
augment our possibilities and enhance our future. thanks, Mr. ChatGPT,
for your heavy lifting and creativity throughout this process! Without
your extensive proficiency with literary artforms, I probably would've
been stuck with writer's block.