[NFBWATlk] Senior meet up

Kris tishgifts at gmail.com
Tue Mar 21 22:05:37 UTC 2023

Hi Becky,

The best thing to do is to go to the nwaba.org website and click on the contact button. I had taken down the email address for a presenter, Megan, but now can’t find it. You will need to register as a new athlete, but the form has an issue, so send them a quick contact message through their on site form and they will get back to you. I’m sorry you had to drop off. It was a good meeting! I love our senior gatherings!

“To succeed  you have to believe in something with such a passion that it becomes a Reality.”