[NFBWATlk] Seattle Chapter Meeting on March 25th!

portillo.jim at gmail.com portillo.jim at gmail.com
Tue Mar 21 01:38:38 UTC 2023

National Federation of the Blind of Washington

Greater Seattle Chapter Meeting!

Join us for our upcoming meeting, Saturday March 25, 2023, beginning at
11:00 AM

We will be meeting at Razzi's Pizzeria

8523 GREENWOOD AVE. N.

SEATTLE, WA 98103.

Razzi's Pizzeria is on the #5 bus line.

Our meeting will be action-packed!

The dynamic duo of Shannon and Amandeep will begin our meeting with a short
ice breaker. We will then be voting on the approval of our Secretary's
report and hear from our treasurer. we will then hear from Marci Carpenter
about all that's going on both on a state and national level. National
Convention will be here before you know it!

We will begin talking about and adding members to some committees that have
been recently formed.

We will be discussing some future chapter building activities, one that
could possibly take the place of an upcoming meeting.

We will also discuss membership and how to get more people involved, so come
with ideas!

Finally, Kristin and some of the board will have a great philosophy topic
for us to discuss.

This meeting will be interactive, so please come ready to participate and
keep the new momentum of our growing chapter going!.

After our meeting, let's stay, have lunch, and fellowship with one another.
Razzi's has an extensive menu from which to choose a good meal, big or
small. There is now a Braille menu, produced by one of our chapter members.

Looking forward to seeing everyone on March 25th, at 11:00!

Jim Portillo

Seattle Chapter President