[NFBWATlk] Members at Large March Meeting

Nikki Palm nikkirae83 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 7 01:20:22 UTC 2023

Greetings Federation Family!

Another month has come and gone. You know what that means right? It is time
for the March chapter meeting for the Members At Large. Meetings are held on
the second Thursday of every month on Zoom at 7:30 pm. We have a fantastic
guest speaker lined up, so I hope you all can make it. Keep reading for more
details. Also, don't forget, we will be drawing one lucky person's name for
the Un-Valentine's Day Donation Drive.

Our speaker this month is Dr. Kirk Adams. Kirk is a blind individual who
grew up in the Pacific Northwest. He was the first blind President and CEO
of the Seattle Lighthouse for the Blind and the past CEO and President of
the American Foundation for the Blind. Currently, Dr. Adams is self-employed
with Innovative Impact LLC. He will be sharing what his company is all about
and how blind individuals can start a new career in cyber security. To learn
a bit about Dr. Adams before the meeting, go to:

https://www.ambiguouslyblind.com/kirk-adams-and-Innovative-Impact/

Topic: NFBW Members At Large chapter meeting

When: Thursday, March 9, 2023 at 7:30 pm

This is a reoccurring Zoom link, so be sure and save it.

Join Zoom Meeting

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81030669502?pwd=dEJTWjRQeXRzdjF5THk1NUlCVG90dz09

Meeting ID: 810 3066 9502

Passcode: 823589

One tap mobile

+12532158782,,81030669502#,,,,*823589# US (Tacoma)

+13462487799,,81030669502#,,,,*823589# US (Houston)

Dial by your location

        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)

Meeting ID: 810 3066 9502

Passcode: 823589